MD Access to Quality

From: Ant McWatt (antmcwatt@hotmail.co.uk)
Date: Mon Mar 28 2005 - 17:57:30 BST

    >Matt said March 17th: Pirsig has basically told us that each of us has a
    >special relation to Quality that no one can override.

    >Anthony replied: Yes, this is an issue that I'd like Sam Norton to deal
    >with properly at some point. Why even have a notion of a theistic God or
    >even established religions when we already have a "special relation to
    >Quality that no one [else] can override"?
    >
    >To which Sam says: mu.

    Sam,

    Your answer of "mu" made me laugh and the Wittgenstein quote is an excellent
    one.

    However, if you really love your congregation isn't it your primary duty to
    encourage them (as independently thinking adults who are aware of DQ) to
    stop attending church and find their own path towards the Good?

    As such, maybe at the end of your last service/s you could hand out copies
    of ZMM (or the "Tao Te Ching"?) to each member as a start in the right
    direction? Or is this an Easter miracle too far?

    Best wishes,

    Anthony.

    Sam quoted:

    http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger