RE: MD Orpheus

From: Mark Steven Heyman (markheyman@infoproconsulting.com)
Date: Sat Apr 09 2005 - 03:39:04 BST

    Hi DMB and Sam,

    Just wanted to butt in long enough to say I'm really enjoying this
    discussion from the sidelines.

    Thanks for the thoughtful work.

    Mark Steven Heyman (msh)
    --
    InfoPro Consulting - The Professional Information Processors
    Custom Software Solutions for Windows, PDAs, and the Web Since 1983

    "The shadows that a swinging lamp will throw,
            We come from nowhere and to nothing go."