Re: MD Scientific beliefs and religious faith

From: ian glendinning (psybertron@gmail.com)
Date: Wed Apr 13 2005 - 18:43:22 BST

    Mark, I bet however if you were de-bugging code worked on by a team of
    (human) programmers other than yourself, two things would cross your
    mind ... before fixing or requesting a fix.

    I wonder why he / she did that ?
    I wonder how to communicate my opinion, given I may have to work with
    that person on the next phase of the project. I'm not talking about
    "emotional" involvement - just the pragmatric problem of making the
    solution work.

    Travelling by air ? - as I said read Dawkins and my response about the
    plane load of social anthropologists. It's more than logic, maths and
    physics, it's social "science" too.

    Ian