MD Positivists & value

From: Ant McWatt (antmcwatt@hotmail.co.uk)
Date: Fri Apr 15 2005 - 14:04:04 BST

    Mark,

    Thanks for expanding my original unanswered question to Ham concerning
    logical positivists and value. I wasn't very impressed with Ham to be
    initially answered with just pages of his website.

    Ham,

    Thanks for eventually replying to my original question due to Mark's
    prodding in the right direction.

    I'm just going through your genuine answer and will respond to it when I
    have a spare minute.

    However, I'll just quickly respond to your "cult" comment about the MOQ. If
    you compare MOQ.org, my website and yours, the one with the new age cult
    appearance - by far - is the one with the crystals, psychedelic colours and
    waving flags!

    It just needs a picture of Jesus at the top to set it off really nicely!

    Best wishes,

    Anthony.

    www.anthonymcwatt.co.uk

    (For anyone interested, Ham's website is at: www.essentialism.net)