Re: MD ME-ME's

From: ian glendinning (psybertron@gmail.com)
Date: Mon Apr 18 2005 - 02:17:14 BST

    Hi Scott,

    Meme's (and Susan Blackmore) are a particular interest of mine, but
    I'm not sure I understand your question.

    A meme that doesn't yet exist, needs some intelligence to invent it
    the first time, and presumably expresses it in communicable form after
    intellectualising some other prior experience.

    Once it (the potential new meme) exists as informtaion in a physical
    form, it is open to being experienced before or after further
    intellectualisation, No ?

    Ian