Re: MD Hurricanes, earthquakes and genocide

From: Platt Holden (pholden@sc.rr.com)
Date: Wed Apr 27 2005 - 14:45:37 BST

    MSH favors us with an article from the "Progressive Review."

    > I'll leave you with a brief essay from Sam Smith of the Progressive
    > Review, for our contemplation and future discussion:

    Not that the "Progressive Review" is biased or anything like that. :-)

    If the MD wants to become a platform for articles with a political slant,
    then I'll go to the website of the National Review and pass along some of
    their articles for our "contemplation."

    Somehow I doubt many participants would be in favor of that.

    Platt