MD Quality and the UK General Elections

From: Mark Steven Heyman (markheyman@infoproconsulting.com)
Date: Fri May 06 2005 - 07:18:50 BST

    Hi Ant and all Brits,

    On 5 May 2005 at 15:20, Ant McWatt wrote:

    P.S. don’t forget now… vote for Charles Kennedy, eat organic food, read Noam
    Chomsky!!!

    msh:
    Well, I'm good for two outta three, but I can't vote for Kennedy.
    However, I'm interested in where he fits into the political scheme of
    things t'other side of the pond. You guys have three major parties,
    right, Labor, Conservative, and Tory? Where does Kennedy fit in, and
    how did he do? Somehow, I get the feeling you, Ant, wouldn't vote
    Conservative or Tory, but Blair is Labor, right? And the evidence of
    his deception is just about overwhelming by now, right? So is
    Kennedy more or less off the mass media radar, like Ralph Nader here
    in the states?

    More important, I'd like to know how Sam and Ian and Horse voted, if
    they did. I'm always looking for that chink in the intellectual
    armor, as one never knows when it will come in handy. Dragons
    aplenty, and knights so few, if you know what I mean.

    Sipping tea and munching crumpets, I send by regards from
    Anglophilia, USA...

    Mark Steven Heyman (msh)
    --
    InfoPro Consulting - The Professional Information Processors
    Custom Software Solutions for Windows, PDAs, and the Web Since 1983

    "Tiger got to hunt, bird got to fly; Man got to sit and wonder 'why, why,
    why?' Tiger got to sleep, bird got to land; Man got to tell himself he
    understand." - Kurt Vonnegut, Cat's Cradle