Re: MD Primary Reality

From: Mark Steven Heyman (markheyman@infoproconsulting.com)
Date: Tue May 10 2005 - 06:14:27 BST

    Ant to Ham:
    > If the MOQ Discuss members appear to leaning to
    > the liberal left I think that it’s only because these Buddhist orientated
    > ideas of the MOQ are of generally higher quality than right-wing political
    > ideas. Essentially, this is because the former takes a wider, global view
    > of all of humanity (i.e. selfless orientated) while the latter is usually
    > more concerned with promoting just the material interests of a minority
    > (i.e. self/selfish orientated).

    a fraudulent philosopher:
    Don't you believe it, Ham. There have been a number of conservative
    contributors to MOQ Discuss over the years.

    msh:
    In a year I've encountered precisely three conservatives on this
    list. One never answers my responses to his political nonsense; one
    is a dogmatist who pretends to be a philosopher, slandering holders
    of divergent opinions yet refusing to bring primary textual support
    for his slander; the third never engages me politically, though he
    mocks "liberal secularists" and "nihilist materialists" when he
    converses with conservative #2, who he knows will admire his puny
    thought processes and let his dogma breathe unchallenged.

    Yep. Conservatives have plenty to do, all right. Most of their
    effort goes into avoiding actual dialogue with people who can blow
    their bullshit out of the water.

    Mark Steven Heyman (msh)
    --
    InfoPro Consulting - The Professional Information Processors
    Custom Software Solutions for Windows, PDAs, and the Web Since 1983

    "Tiger got to hunt, bird got to fly; Man got to sit and wonder 'why, why,
    why?' Tiger got to sleep, bird got to land; Man got to tell himself he
    understand." - Kurt Vonnegut, Cat's Cradle

    MD Queries -