RE: MD Access to Quality

From: David Buchanan (DBuchanan@ClassicalRadio.org)
Date: Sat May 21 2005 - 04:44:41 BST

    Johannes Volmert said:
    as a German and as one being very much troubled by the named history of
    my country (though born many, many years after the war) , I want to
    support Ant's point of view, especially the last paragraph. The said
    part of Lila has been always the most striking to me (except parts of
    the description of the int. level). I have never before and after that
    come over another similar convincing Analysis of the historical events
    and conflicting forces in those times. I never came closer to grasp
    these monstrosities.

    dmb says:
    My sentiments exactly. I use that same means of analysis to look at news
    events nearly every day. Based on that, it seems pretty clear to me that the
    conflict between social and intellectual values has not yet been resolved
    here.