Re: MD Personal Report on MoQ Conference

From: ian glendinning (psybertron@gmail.com)
Date: Sun Jul 17 2005 - 11:54:38 BST

    Great to have you back on line David,
    I too am looking at how to fund "going back to school" for a PhD.
    Like you I think the injection of positive social vibes was very important.
    Pity I had to duck out of the Thursday evening.

    I also thought your paper, and the emotional connection you made with
    Bob, on the Orphic mythology, was the most significant moment in the
    conference. I made some remarks about in the blog link earlier in the
    thread. (You make even more allusions to the musical / cultural /
    Liverpool connections in your post above.)

    Can't wait to see your paper published for us all to see.
    Ian