Re: MD mindreader

From: Magnus Berg (McMagnus@home.se)
Date: Sun Feb 16 2003 - 20:51:23 GMT

    Erin N. wrote:
    > I did this like 6 times and it worked everytime.
    > Anybody understand this phenomenon?
    > erin
    >
    > http://viral.lycos.co.uk/attachments/1159/MindReader.htm

    Please! Don't call these things "phenomenon". It's hardly math.
    The only numbers that can result from the operation is:
    9, 18, 27, 36, 45, ...
    because if you first subtract the right digit from any 2-digit number,
    you get 10, 20, 30, 40, ... Then subtract the left digit and you get 9,
    18, 27, ... And all those numbers have the same symbol.

            Magnus