Re: MD Intellect as Consciousness

From: Robert Warlov (poetzzz@softhome.net)
Date: Sun Jul 24 2005 - 19:04:05 BST

    I'd like to suggest that the 'intellectual level' is that which is nessesary
    for individuals to group and stay together. That was once the function of
    'The Church', or religion, which is now superceded by Science/Intellect, but
    biological cells that receive and send information to and from other cells
    are communicating and are therefore involved in intellectual activity.

    As to a 'collective conscienceness' that is the only conscienceness there
    is, because your mind is not yours, it's ours. Mind is one thing. Each
    culture shares the same mind, because it shares the same language and the
    same ideas. If you disagree, tell me with what you think if not with words.
    Your body did not invent those words. You 'uploaded the program' from the
    culture. 'Your' mind and the program are the same thing. We all share the
    same program.

    Robert Warlov