Re: MD Intellect as Consciousness

From: platootje@netscape.net
Date: Mon Jul 25 2005 - 09:52:06 BST

    Hello Ham (and Platt and all):

    Ham wrote to Platt:
    >There must be at least four such "realistic views" then, since Essentialism
    >claims that "mentality and physicality" are two phenomena of a "monistic"
    >Essence, not (as Panexperientialism puts it) "two aspects of a phenomenon".

    This is how we couldn't get to agree about the hot-stove. I now see I came (and still come) from Panexperientialism. (Well on that point at least).
    Me starting with dualism probably threw you off balance... I learn a lot of philosophology on this forum so I recognize more and more of my own ideas in different existing theories. I still have to make a good case for my dualistic view of monistic essence. (And I will, still got some ideas up my sleeve)

    Kind regards,
    Reinier.

    Switch to Netscape Internet Service.

    Netscape. Just the Net You Need.