Re: MD Racist Remarks

From: ian glendinning (psybertron@gmail.com)
Date: Thu Jul 28 2005 - 13:48:40 BST

    Alternatively Sam and Mark,

    We could just get off the merry-go-round that assumes there is such a
    thing as "fundamental causes", stop wasting valuable time analysing
    them, and propose some quality dynamic moves for the future.

    There is a balance to be had between those who ignore the lessons of
    history being doomed to repeat its mistakes, and the conuterproductive
    paralysis of analysis of history as written by the winners of mass
    communications power. (What we know of causes isn't so black and white
    that logical analysis, calculated probabilities or marginal costings
    add any value.)

    Ian