Re: MD Why Platt must stay

From: ian glendinning (psybertron@gmail.com)
Date: Sun Aug 14 2005 - 13:22:59 BST

    You're right Steve,

    I don't actually see any move to "oust" Platt, that would indeed be wrong.

    I've seen you active on the board for what about a year, maybe less ?
    - For those who've been arguing against Platt for many years, the
    "strong antagonist" is wearing and diverting from the main plot, and
    the arguments are never new, so the status quo is not going to be good
    enough.

    With aplogies for the ego,
    Ian