Re: MD What the Bleep Do We Know?

From: ian glendinning (psybertron@gmail.com)
Date: Sun Aug 14 2005 - 06:52:38 BST

    Kevin,

    I've still not seen it, I've seen extracts, browsed the web site and
    listened to others rabbit on about it incessantly. It sounds thought
    provoking and some of the contributors (Hameroff for one) are in my
    research, but it sounds like it suffers from placing any "theory" on
    the same footing as "science", and it's not helped by having some of
    the whackier examples of science in it.

    Anyway, I guess I will have to see it, in order to have any further opinion.

    Ian