Re: MD The MOQ in Hollywood

From: Mark Steven Heyman (markheyman@infoproconsulting.com)
Date: Sun Aug 14 2005 - 17:39:28 BST

    Hi Ian, Ant, Sam, Horse, Davids M and H, et al,

    Ya wanna know what I think? Here's what...

    Do you Brits know how many keystrokes you waste, year after year,
    typing words like "humour", "labour", "behaviour?" My guess is it's
    directly related to the melting of the polar ice caps.

    And don't even get me started on the "s" rather than "z" thing.

    Best,
    Mark Steven Heyman (msh)
    --
    InfoPro Consulting - The Professional Information Processors
    Custom Software Solutions for Windows, PDAs, and the Web Since 1983

    "Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy
    condensed through a slow vibration, we are all one consciousness
    experiencing itself subjectively, life is only a dream and we are the
    imaginations of ourselves. Here's Tom with the weather."

    -- Bill Hicks