Re: MD WORLDS WORST APOLOGY

From: jc (jcpryor@nccn.net)
Date: Tue Aug 23 2005 - 01:58:27 BST

    C.L,

    Now maybe I'm confused, but I'd say the only reason biologically to
    kill is because you were real hungry. Maybe wiping out competitors
    for sex could be seen as biological, but since suicide bombers rarely
    breed after their attacks, I'd have to disagree with your conclusion
    about biology being responsible.

    > Being militaristic (choosing to kill
    > > to win a dispute) on any level, ever, on any side, is a BIOLOGICALLY driven
    >> act. No one gets off here being morally superior, on any level, in the
    > MOQ, in the WEST or the EAST, on the moon or in the sea.

    Pirsig quote

    >The instrument of conversation between society and biology has always been
    >a policeman or a soldier and his gun. (Lila, 24)

    Well I'd like to start a new conversation then.

    jc