Re: MD more than one intellectual level

From: Destination Quality (planetquality@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Feb 28 2003 - 09:07:07 GMT

    Subject: Re: MD more than one intellectual level
    Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 00:58:37 -0000

    Joao,

    You wrote:
    There is no direct communication between two person's minds.
    The intellectual level is identical to mind.
    A communication between two person's intellectual levels is a social level
    pattern.

    D:
    If you start out with the basis of a subject that stands seperate you will
    get trapped, if you consider the intellectual level as the starting point
    the problem of the subject evaporates. It is not that minds(in the
    traditional sense as you copmprehend and use it) both have an intellectual
    level, but part of the intellectual level consists of two minds
    participating in it. The intellectual level has you!

    >Still no replies. Ok.
    >Let me make two additional comments for those who are thinking about this:
    >- I think that the closed nature of one's mind is that relevant.
    >- Don't identify cooperative (integrative, complying) behavior and
    >competitive (assertive, affirmative) behavior with intelectual level
    >patterns and social level patterns. Behavior is always social, it is the
    >intention that is intellectual.

    From a social level perspective there is no intellectual level, there is
    just DQ that can either cause growth and generates broader understanding by
    latching on the Intellectual level or degenerate(though some people will
    certainly disagrre on that opinion), into lower Quality(experience) by
    being latched in a form of less quality on the social level or even the
    biological level.
    9To tap into antother discussion going on, DQ is not indifferent but the
    direction of DQ is determined by the construction of the static patterns and
    the Quality of the "newness"). Depending on the way the latching takes place
    the pattern either evolves or degenerates. The patterns that stand for
    behaviour are not determined by the dependance relationship of the subject
    to another subject but are depending on the way the are latched and their
    receptivity to change.

    PS: Platt, did I read correctly that Schopenhauer is one of you favorite
    philosophers? Hmm, I assume you have only adapted the concept of "will" and
    not all the othere stuff he had to say especially the (post)modern stuff?
    just curious.

    PS: Matt, I loved your "Confessions" essay, thanks for that

    Greetz Davor

    Chatten met je online vrienden via MSN Messenger. http://messenger.msn.nl/