Re: Is MD a Black Hole?

From: Platt Holden (pholden@sc.rr.com)
Date: Sun Aug 28 2005 - 13:43:14 BST

    Hi DM:

    > Authentic success, not social success then.

    Yes, to thine own self be true. Very difficult.

    > Suppressed and hated rather than envied perhaps.

    Not sure what you mean. No matter what you do, you'll be damned.

    > Is there a common fear of DQ would you say?

    Yes. If you associate DQ with change. Change usually arouses fear to one
    degree or another. But if you associate it as I do with sudden and
    complete loss of self while experiencing a dimension of incomparable
    beauty, there's no fear.

    Platt