Re: MD WORLDS WORST APOLOGY

From: C.L. Everett (seaelle@gmail.com)
Date: Mon Aug 29 2005 - 14:38:41 BST

    msh--

    Thanks, msh. Don't worry, I won't walk away from the MD in disgust,
    just Platt. I'd hoped he was a "thinker" but I'm getting the idea
    that he's only a "political reactionary", a rude and disrespectful one
    at that.. I feel bad that Platt is in so much pain and that in his
    confusion and fear he's looking outside of himself for the source of
    that pain. But you can't help a guy who really doesn't want to talk or
    listen.