Re: MD Digitized LILA (Please Read)

From: Mark Steven Heyman (markheyman@infoproconsulting.com)
Date: Wed Aug 31 2005 - 15:56:14 BST

    Hi all,

    My apologies to Case for sounding snippy.

    He sent me a good chunk of LILA in doc format this morning, and I
    appreciate it.

    Thanks again to Arlo for his hard work scanning and editing the whole
    book, and sending me the html version.

    Best to all,
    Mark Steven Heyman (msh)

    --
    InfoPro Consulting - The Professional Information Processors
    Custom Software Solutions for Windows, PDAs, and the Web Since 1983