MD DEsRIP

From: mark maxwell (laughingpines@yahoo.co.uk)
Date: Sun Sep 04 2005 - 11:56:14 BST

    Hello Scott and Ian,

    Can we change the title of this thread?
    Debating the intellect-MOQ wise is talk of the
    "Dynamically evolving repertiore of static patterns"
    and so this looks like a good MOQ description of the
    intellect.
    We may be onto something?

    Scott makes, IMHO, the helpful suggestion that we
    simply call the Dynamically evolving static repertiore
    the Intellect.
    I like this.
    Earlier in this thread i insisted the repertiore to be
    static. And it is static as viewed from any given
    moment or snap-shot in its evolution.
    This has been the source of some confusion and cries
    of foul play which i hope have been sorted out?

    I suspect Ian wishes to know how DQ gets to grip with
    static patterns, and Scott wants to know where human
    agency fit into the Dynamically evolving static
    repertiore of intellectual patterns (DEsRIP)

    After all the DEsRIP may be an agreable MOQ
    definition, but where do we go from here?

    It's funny you should ask that...

    Mark