Re: MD A Christian interpretation of the MOQ

From: Kevin Perez (juan825diego@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Sep 08 2005 - 10:07:29 BST

    gav asks if Chrstianity is theistic.

    Yes it is. Christianity is theistic in the sense that Christians believe in a personal God.

    Kevin Perez

    PS: The following is from today's Daily Dig (bruderhof.com)

    Some people want to see God with their eyes as they see a cow and to love him as they love their cow - they love their cow for the milk and cheese and profit it makes them. This is how it is with people who love God for the sake of outward wealth or inward comfort. They do not rightly love God when they love him for their own advantage. Indeed, I tell you the truth, any object you have on your mind, however good, will be a barrier between you and the inmost truth.