Re: MD Individuals and Collectives

From: gav (gav_gc@yahoo.com.au)
Date: Fri Sep 09 2005 - 03:45:25 BST

    great to see racism and cultural elitism are alive and
    well on the list!

    truly a never ending source of laughs.

    "in everyman there is something from which i can
    learn" emerson's definition of wisdom.

    or how about shakespeare: "a fool thinks he is wise,
    whereas a wise man knows he's a fool"

    arrogance? from platt and khaled: definitely.
    arlo is spot on in my opinion. i dont understand why
    platt and khaled find it difficult to grasp a simple
    point.

    our awesome culture is going down the gurgler guys -
    or haven't you noticed?

    if we are to survive it is time to learn a little from
    those bone-wearing cultures like the australian
    aborigines who lived in harmony with each other and
    their environment for 100 000 years, not 200 years of
    mass slaughter.
    jesus! who the fuck are the progressive ones?