Re: MD The intelligence fallacy (was Rhetoric)

From: platootje@netscape.net
Date: Sun Sep 18 2005 - 09:12:21 BST

    <hampday@earthlink.net> wrote:

    >Are you content to leave it as an unexplainable mystery? Don't disappoint
    >me now, Reinier.

    :-)
    :-)
    Don't let yourself get dissapointed by this kind of thing...
    I still have to reply to the other post of which the 'essence' was:
    "okay, now we seem to agree on the rough metaphysical frame-work, now let's proceed to the million-dollar question: WHY?"

    Just remember Ham, I'm learning as I'm writing. Every discussion helps me to further shape my thoughts on this issue. I'm more then willing to contemplate on the 'why' question. You seem to be many years ahead of me (and I'm not just referring to age here ;-) so please elaborate on your devine-will theory.

    Kind regards,
    Reinier.

    Switch to Netscape Internet Service.

    Netscape. Just the Net You Need.