Re: MD The SOL fallacy was the intelligence fallacy (was Rhetoric)

From: David M (davidint@blueyonder.co.uk)
Date: Sat Oct 01 2005 - 18:36:17 BST

    Scott

    well I have always agreed that creative thinking
    is a form of DQ, but as it is adopted by others we
    can call it SQ, although when a student understands
    something for the first time they make a creative leap
    to do so, the pass over the subject-object-subject divide, something
    Roy Bhaskar points out a lot.

    David M