Re: MD Terrorism

From: khaled Alkotob (khaledsa@juno.com)
Date: Thu Oct 06 2005 - 02:58:58 BST

    Case, Ant

    Your points were well presented. You both echoed the sentiment by Jerry
    Mander in his book:
    In the absence of the sacred: the failure of technology and the survival
    of the Indian nations.

    IMHO, the only benefit we've had over the last 200 years is modern
    dentistry and medicine. As for the quality of life as a whole, and I mean
    the social aspect of us humans getting together to break bread, share a
    drink and sing a song, things have gone backward.

    That's why to this day, the most precious moments spent in an office, are
    around the water cooler.

    take care

    Khaled