Re: MD Any help

From: ian glendinning (psybertron@gmail.com)
Date: Sun Oct 09 2005 - 11:14:15 BST

    Hi new guy (don't be shy),

    Actually I beg to differ - MoQ is precisely about what's right and
    wrong, and the whole point is it's not religious at all, it's well
    founded in fundamental art and science.

    On the big decisions - stem-cell research, any given terrosist
    situation - I'm not your man - until we agree on how the MoQ applies
    to little decisions, all debate about the big decisions is pure
    gain-saying partisan politics I find. But you'll find enough on here
    prepared to argue those with you.

    Ian