Re: FW: Re: MD Cooperation, Profit and Some Thoughts

From: Matt poot (mattpoot@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Oct 18 2005 - 22:43:07 BST

    Hi ,

    >GAV: the power dynamic we are dealing with now is not
    >really that authoritarian (for the white westies
    >anyway): corps and govts don't heavy us: we *rely* on
    >them - like children. time to grow up and move out i
    >reckon.

    Poot:  True.  But the what I was referring to, that I probably should have specified, was that one persons freedom, can infringe on the freedom of many, and therefor is a false freedom.  make sense?|

    poot
    MOQ.ORG - http://www.moq.org Mail Archives: Aug '98 - Oct '02 - http://alt.venus.co.uk/hypermail/moq_discuss/ Nov '02 Onward - http://www.venus.co.uk/hypermail/moq_discuss/summary.html MD Queries - horse@darkstar.uk.net To unsubscribe from moq_discuss follow the instructions at: http://www.moq.org/md/subscribe.html