RE: MD Looking for the Primary Difference

From: Erin (macavity11@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Nov 12 2005 - 23:02:54 GMT

    I am asking why is your cat prefering something not
    considered intelligent behavior...I am not asking does
    your cat reason about his preferences.
    Your answer "it evolves" explains nothing.
    I think valuing shows intelligence...you don't. We
    disagree. You have shown nothing to me that your
    assumptions are more reasonable.
    If this is all you really have to offer don't bother
    responding it goes nowhere...why not go for a walk on
    the road instead.

    Erin

    --- siddhartha gautama <sariputra@hotmail.co.uk>