Re: MD FW: The intellectual level and rationality

From: ian glendinning (psybertron@gmail.com)
Date: Thu Nov 24 2005 - 12:19:01 GMT

    Bo,

    We've already known for ages that you don't see "rationality" being
    greater than SOMism, so do you have any conception of or any kind of
    word for mental / intellectual considerations beyond SOM ?

    If you do, we could just use that word instead of rationality.
    (As I've said a thousand times you simply limit the word rationality
    to mean classical pre-MoQ intellect only. This is just a linguistic
    problem.)

    But like Paul, I'd like to see "whatever it is" as part of the MoQ
    framework, not something beyond it.

    (See my response to Squonk on the Autonomy thread too.)

    Ian