RE: MD A Question of Balance / Rules of the Game

From: Case (Case@iSpots.com)
Date: Thu Nov 24 2005 - 14:25:54 GMT

    [Case]
    Gosh, I can't say as I remember either. This was in the middle of a two
    pronged attempt to get me to see the light about semiotics. Which I had
    never looked into previously. I think I was trying to see if it didn't lead
    back to the MoQ and my attempts to insist that DQ should be defined. Since
    semoitics seemed to me to be about language so I was wondering if nouns and
    verbs ever came up, as they seem to be a rudimentary way that languages
    carve up reality. Nouns being static things and verbs being dynamic action.

    But then again maybe not.

    [Case asked]
    Just wondering here but at what point in this semiosis can we start talking
    about nouns and verbs? You know static stuff and dynamic stuff... And if we
    get around to it, are the verbs going to be undefined by definition?

    [Arlo]
    Sorry I was unable to reply sooner. I'm a little confused here, what is it
    exactly you are asking?