Re: [MD] MD Chaos and its role in Evolution

From: David M (davidint@blueyonder.co.uk)
Date: Mon Dec 05 2005 - 20:35:34 GMT

    Case

    That direction seems OK. I see DQ as being infinitely full of
    potential. So disorder only occassionally tips into order,
    and finds something repeatable and valuable, I think we require
    some explanation of these latches, otherwise why would we not
    have only chaos. And consciousness clearly seems to be an ordering
    process.

    DM