Re: MD Squonk wrote a Review

From: SQUONKSTAIL@aol.com
Date: Wed Mar 12 2003 - 13:50:38 GMT

    It is easy to act like a “you know what” on the
    internet. Anyone can always pretend to be someone they are not. Matt is
    genuine. He is not posturing as anything, but someone interested in Rorty,
    Pirsig and philosophy. You, however, think you can fool us into thinking
    you are some Zen Master engaged in the everyday purpose of doing ART. And
    this justifies your incoherence and your vulgarity. Try your act in my
    neighborhood pub. I dare you. Or try it out in your own neighborhood. I
    guarantee that stick won’t get you very far.

    Andy

    sq: i apologise for my vulgarity. How about a beer? But not any of that weak
    American garbage? On me like.