Re: MD Life after death?

From: Valence (valence10@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Mar 23 2003 - 18:36:17 GMT

    Oops. The 3rd paragraph of the Campbell quote I included read:

    "Analogously, I would be looking out from the lecture platform, seeing
    before me all the people of my audience, and just as each bulb seen aloft is
    vehicle of light, so each of us below is a wehicle of consciousness. But
    the important thing about a bulb is the quality of its light. Likewise, the
    important thing about wach of us is the quality of his consciousness. And
    although wach may tend to identify himself mainly with his separate
    body......(etc)"

    It (obviously) should have read:

    "Analogously, I would be looking out from the lecture platform, seeing
    before me all the people of my audience, and just as each bulb seen aloft is
    vehicle of light, so each of us below is a VEHICLE of consciousness. But
    the important thing about a bulb is the quality of its light. Likewise, the
    important thing about EACH of us is the quality of his consciousness. And
    although EACH may tend to identify himself mainly with his separate
    body....(etc)"

    Sorry about the sloppy typing.

    take care
    rick