Re: MD the quality of eliminating taxes

From: Platt Holden (pholden@sc.rr.com)
Date: Sun Apr 27 2003 - 14:46:32 BST

    Dear Wim:

    Perhaps others will take up your challenge when you return from
    vacation. I may. too, after I've thought about it some more. In the
    meantime, a quick response to this:

    > We may think we know each other's political positions quite well already,
    > but I at least don't really understand HOW your positions can be supported
    > by the MoQ (even though I assumeTHAT they can).

    I see the MOQ supporting the conservative position in fundamental way by
    its emphasis on individual freedom and responsibility, the hallmark of
    the intellectual level. All government programs strengthen the social
    level except for those laws that protect the individual's right to life, liberty
    and pursuit of happiness--rights not granted by the social level but
    devolved directly from DQ and recognized by highly evolved individuals
    who are especially responsive to DQ's influence.

    That's my basic position regarding politics within an MOQ framework.
    But, I could be wrong, and suspect you'll point out the error of my ways.
    :-)

    Have a good vacation.

    Platt