Re: MD Philosophy and Theology

From: Elizaphanian (elizaphanian@tiscali.co.uk)
Date: Mon Apr 28 2003 - 09:56:55 BST

    Hi David,

    1. Is that a representative Wilber extract, in your opinion?
    2. Did you expect me to agree with it?
    3. What would you say was the key contribution that that extract made to our
    discussion? (ie what was the 'clarity' that you thought it offered?)

    Sam

    "Even to have expressed a false thought boldly and clearly is already to
    have gained a great deal." Wittgenstein, 1948