Re: MD Quality events and the levels

From: Steve Peterson (peterson.steve@verizon.net)
Date: Mon May 19 2003 - 11:33:43 BST

    Squonk,

    > Sorry to butt in, but ...

    Please feel free to butt in without apology whenever you feel you have
    something to contribute.

    >...leave me well out of anything Wilber has to say.

    I thought I had. You were butting in. Remember?

    >I would
    > ask you not to use anything i have suggested as a means to support Wilber.

    I don't know what you mean. First of all, I don't what I used that was
    "yours," and secondly, I wasn't supporting Wilber. I was suggesting some
    vocabulary to Paul that I thought he might find useful in interpreting
    Pirsig's static/dynamic split.

    >My
    > interest is with the work of Mr. R.M. Pirsig only.

    That's a shame. Pirsig is great, but I hope that you will find some other
    interests as well.

    Regards,
    Steve