MD Event and level hierarchies opposite?

From: johnny moral (johnnymoral@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon May 19 2003 - 17:10:17 BST

    Hi folks,

    We often talk about nearness to DQ when talking about experience, and
    furthest evolved toward DQ when talking about levels. I think I've heard it
    said that the Intellectual level is the furthest evolved toward DQ. Yet
    when we talk about experience, we often note that the intellect is the last
    thing to get the direct experience of DQ, the "quality event" is
    pre-intellectual.

    Is there anything to this apparent opposite hierarchy of nearness to DQ of
    the the levels versus experience? Perhaps the intellect, realizing it is
    removed from DQ, tries to create its own patterns to get it back to DQ,
    whereas inorganic reactions are so close to pure DQ experience that atoms
    don't feel any need to "evolve" to get something back that they never lost?

    Johnny