MD Fun in Manhattan?

From: David Buchanan (DBuchanan@ClassicalRadio.org)
Date: Mon Jun 16 2003 - 01:48:43 BST

    Hey MOQers:

    To celebrate ten years of marriage, my wife and I are going to spend 4 days
    and 4 nights in New York City. I wonder if anyone would care to suggest
    places to see or things to do. I'll be thinking of what Pirsig said about
    the place, but I'm really just asking about what might be fun or
    interesting. The more unusual, the better. Any thoughts?

    Thanks.