Re: MD Racism in the forum? / SOLAQI.

From: moq@fsmail.net
Date: Sun Jul 20 2003 - 17:26:34 BST

    > From: skutvik@online.no
    >
    > About the SOL interpretation. I'm honoured that you ask for an essay,
    > but it's on Dan Glover's site and all over the archives. However, there
    > has been some development after Lila's Child so let me see if there
    > are angles not explored. Promise!
    >
    > Bo

    Bo,

    Well, I certainly look forward to it as your first essay had many interesting personal touches
    largely absent in the above sources.

    All the best,

    Anthony.

    Join Freeserve http://www.freeserve.com/time/

    Winner of the 2003 Internet Service Providers' Association awards for Best Unmetered ISP and Best Consumer Application.