Re: MD Lila's Child

From: SQUONKSTAIL@aol.com
Date: Sat Aug 02 2003 - 14:19:55 BST

    Hi Bo, Squonk, and Johnny, all,

    Would you agree that the MOQ replaces separate subjective and objective
    realities that the SOMist must constantly shift between with a single
    reality that incorporates the two as on a continuum of experience that is
    entirely consistent with the experience of others to experience that is not
    at all consistent with the experience of others?

    Thanks,
    Steve

    Hi Steve,
    After reading Lila upon its publication i began to drop my culturally
    inherited division of experience into subjects and objects. For me, experience is a
    process.
    I would argue that this is the same for most people anyway - especially
    uneducated people and the very young.
    I apologise for not addressing your point. To address it directly, i would
    argue that the MoQ does not replace that which you describe, rather, it
    reinstates experience as primary reality.
    All the best,
    squonk