Re: MD MoQ platypuses

From: SQUONKSTAIL@aol.com
Date: Fri Sep 05 2003 - 18:50:25 BST

    Squonk,

    Let there be light!

    This explanation makes much better sense to me; or
    that is to say, your total explanation makes sense
    now because that one question was answered. It was
    answered well too (music is my zen). So quality exists
    in the patterns (biological, social, and intellectual)
    before I perceive it. ACE! That can work.

    Exploration of Pink Floyd using the MOQ you say..?
    ...My wheels are turning!

    -August

    Hi August,
    I'm glad i could help. Looks like you're onto it. :)
    squonk