Re: MD Dealing with S/O pt 2

From: SQUONKSTAIL@aol.com
Date: Sat Sep 06 2003 - 12:01:15 BST

    us@divadeus.freeserve.co.uk writes:

    > Bellend? I live in the UK, please translate.
    > Again -I only meant right twice, by the way.
    >
    > DM

    Hi DM,
    I have tried to engage Scott but it's not been easy. The door was slammed in
    my face, in the same way that anyone who lives in fear slams the door against
    a perceived threat. The basis of this threat is to social status; if one feels
    admitting one is in error is to lose social status, then one may be driven to
    climb increasing heights of absurdity to defend the indefensible. It may be
    that such an individual eventually ends up on the top of Everest?
    All the best,
    squonk :)