Re: Sheldrake (MD economics of want and greed 4)

From: David MOREY (us@divadeus.freeserve.co.uk)
Date: Sat Sep 06 2003 - 16:30:10 BST

    Hi
    The Darwin chapters are of course nearer the end
    becasue there are a lot of theorists that laid the ground
    for Darwin,
    and I am fairly sure about the history of science
    as that's what I did at uni. All science is provisional,
    Darwin will be replaced one day, if you can't imagine that
    you are not trying very hard. I am probably not arguing with
    you accept for the strange absolutist language you use.
    You could say we would have no Darwin without Malthus.
    I am in the evolution is obvious, & Darwin is a very unconvincing
    explanation for the complexity of life forms, camp, if you're
    not, never mind, but keep reading the science journals to
    see where we are going.

    DM