Re: MD Dealing with S/O pt 2

From: abahn@comcast.net
Date: Sat Sep 06 2003 - 21:25:29 BST

    Hi Matt,

    I am in complete agreement with you about Scott. The intention of my response
    to Squonk was meant to be a compliment to Scott and also an admission of the
    possibility that I have could be wrong in every point I have I made to Scott in
    conversation. Only a possibility, though. Just a possibility... yea. I might
    be right... I think, I might. I did say that it was all relative didn't I.
    Well, for Pete's sake, I am being a little wishy washy, I know, but I don't have
    the wherewithall to go toe-to-toe with Scott (How do I get myself out of this
    mess---anyone, helppppppp). How 'bout them Yankees then? Do you think they'll
    win the pennant? :-)

    Andy