Re: MD Evolution of levels

From: SQUONKSTAIL@aol.com
Date: Thu Sep 11 2003 - 18:46:03 BST

    Hello Yale,
    I am more than looking foreword to reading your paper, but in order to do
    that, i must be prepared to give it full attention. I apologise that i find i am
    not in a position to do that right now.
    I must apologise because i am totally immersed in H.G. Well's War of the
    Worlds, and cannot put it down. I hope you understand?
    Sorry.
    squonk