Re: MD Four options

From: David MOREY (us@divadeus.freeserve.co.uk)
Date: Fri Sep 12 2003 - 23:12:34 BST

    Matt

    It seems interesting to me how reductionists work from
    static patterns and try to explain dynamic ones such as
    consciousness/agency. Whilst it is often clear, such as with language,
    that dynamic creation adds to static material, i.e. more/new words/ideas.
    It also strikes me how consciousness/agency seems to fade towards
    darkness/dreaming/forgetting/mechanism. You struggle to learn a new skill,
    and before long you can do it with your eyes shut, without thinking, with
    mechanical precision. Any thoughts on this?

    regards
    David Morey