Re: MD Illusions--Richard Bach's creatures

From: Yale Landsberg (yale_landsberg@yalelands.com)
Date: Sat Sep 13 2003 - 18:02:21 BST

    Andy, more and more I see that I was grossly mistaken about my opinion of
    you and your quality of exploration. So I greatly aologize in public here
    for my misguided and totally wrong, flip remarks to you.

    Needless to say I completely agree with what you are saying below. And
    while you are not inclined to do so, please note that I wrote my Fractal
    Philosophy paper about things like "the softest of software" and an
    underlying ethos inherent in at least some categories of changes only for
    deep and unsatisfiable courageous thinkers like you -- and the relatively
    few seekers like you and me and I dare say Patrick, who have less than the
    average need to cling to what we currently believe, and a more than average
    desire to not hold for too long any successor beliefs we may wish to play
    with for a while.

    Regards., Yale